For beginners we have this basic course. It enables you to understand the lines, symbols and drawings of interior/architecture drawings
Eligibility:- students should have passed 10th with 35% marks
Duration : 6 Months
Classed : 6 Hrs/Week
- Definition of interior design, Scope of Interior Designing, Role and responsibilities of Interior Designer.
- Different types of Lines, their uses, dimensions, hatches.
- Different types of geometrical figures, their plans, elevations sections.
- Different types of furniture and their plan elevation section, views
- Study of human figures as per interior spaces.
- Any small Office/Flat/Shop measurement drawing.
- One theory paper will be done after completion of course.
- Viva will be marked in external exam.
- Sheet Submission is mandatory and should be submitted within 15 days of the class taken or as per the dates given by the faculty.
- To appear in exam student must have submitted all the sheets of respective modules.
- Marking scheme include marks of all sheets, exams, portfolio & viva.
- Students will be issued a Certificate for Interior Design and Certificate for AutoCAD separately after completion of the course