- Reading and understanding specifications for painting,
- Wall cladding
- Understanding Units of measurement for above mentioned work
- Rules of Measurement
- Analysis of Rates
- Fee’s scale of charges, commissions and discounts retaining fees, rejection fees
- Conditions of engagement and terms of contract, alternative agreements, out of pockets expenses, stages of payment, settlement of disputes and arbitrations
- Principles of estimating for all tips of decoration and redecoration works including painting, paneling, partitioning, false ceiling, flooring etc.
- Preparing bill of quantities from architects interior designer’s scale drawings and pricing.
- Exercises on preparation and calling of tenders
- Estimation and schedule of quantities for furniture items
- Estimation of at least one complete interior project should be carried out
- The student should have passed 10th with 45% marks & Diploma/Certificate/Degree in any Stream of Designing (Interior Designing, Architecture, and Civil).
- Aptitude test and Interview
Duration : 1 Months
Classes : 2 Hrs / Week