This course is a one year course which has 4 modules. One module is for 3 months. This course provides you complete briefing about lines, orthographic projections, civil detailing, all kinds of drawings including Plan, elevation, electrical, plumbing, kitchen details, toilet details, wardrobes, false ceiling, and flooring. Later it explains about designing residences, offices, retail etc.
Duration : 1 Year
Classes : 6 Hrs/Week
- Role of interior designer
- Basic of Drawing and sketching
- Introducing to drafting tools and enhancing drafting skills
- Exposure to various elements and principles of Interior design
- Furniture design
- Visual Merchandising
- Material Seminars, Market surveys
- Landscape design
- Vaastu development
- Live project
- 4 weeks Field training
You may join this after completing your 10 with 35%
We have exams after every 6 months i.e. first exam after module 1 & 2 and second exam after module 3 & 4.
- Sheet Submission is mandatory and should be submitted within 15 days of the class taken or as per the dates given by the faculty.
- To appear in exam student must have submitted all the sheets of respective modules.
- Marking scheme include, marks of all sheets, exams, material seminar, portfolio & viva, Live Project, Field Training.
- Students will be issued a Diploma for Interior Design and Certificate for AutoCAD and 3DS Max separately after completion of the course.