DIPLOMA IN INTERIOR DESIGNING
This one-year course is perfect to enter the field of Interiors. It is a job-oriented course which gives you true practical knowledge and work experience which is actually done in offices. Our students are easily placed in offices because we give them live projects to work upon. It has two semesters: the first six months will make you perfect to design residence, Next 6 months will make you perfect in all commercial projects. Lots of guest lectures, lots of site visits, industrial visits, and easy communication language will make you the pro-interior designer.
This course provides you a complete briefing about lines, orthographic projections, civil detailing, and all kinds of drawings including Plan, elevation, electrical, plumbing, kitchen details, toilet details, wardrobes, false ceiling, and flooring. Later it explains about designing residences, offices, retail, etc.
Duration: 1 Year
Classes: 6 Hrs/Week
- You may join this after completing your 10 with 35%
- Scholarship test and Interview. You may get up to 40% scholarship on the fee.
We have exams after every 6 months i.e. first exam after modules 1 & 2 and the second exam after modules 3 & 4.
- Sheet Submission is mandatory and should be submitted within 15 days of the class taken or as per the dates given by the faculty.
- To appear in the exam students must have submitted all the sheets of respective modules.
- Marking scheme include marks of all sheets, exams, material seminar, portfolio & viva, Live Project, Field Training.
- Students will be issued a Diploma for Interior Design.
- Role of interior designer
- Basic of Drawing and sketching
- Introducing to drafting tools and enhancing drafting skills
- Exposure to various elements and principles of Interior design
- Furniture design
- Visual Merchandising
- Material Seminars, Market surveys
- Client Handling and Agreements
- Landscape design
- Lighting Design
- Vaastu development
- Estimation, BOQ, Tenders
- Live project
- 4 weeks of Field training