Interior designers can be found designing for a variety of settings, such as schools, homes, restaurants, airports or office buildings. They are skilled in both architectural and decorating aspects of interior space. When interior designers begin working with a space, they consider the purpose of the rooms. They make design plans or draw up blueprints that include structural features, such as built-in bookcases.
After completion of this course, student can work with any architectural or interior firms. He/she will get wide opportunities of job. He/she will be able make sanction drawings, read structural drawings and all architectural plans and sections.
Duration: 2 Years
Classes: 6 Hrs/Week
- Student should have passed 12th with 45% marks & Diploma/Certificate/Degree in any Stream of Designing (Interior Designing, Architecture, and Civil).
- Scholarship test and Interview. You may get up to 40% scholarship on fee.
We have exams after every 6 months.
Sheet Submission is mandatory and should be submitted within 15 days of the class taken or as per the dates given by the faculty.
- To appear in exam student must have submitted all the sheets of respective modules.
- Marking scheme include, marks of all sheets, exams, material seminar, portfolio & viva, Live Project, Field Training.
- Students will be issued a Diploma for Interior Design.
First year will give you through knowledge of interior designing (details can be checked in one year professional diploma) and second year will tell you details about following things:
Residential as well commercial coverage norms as per different municipal authorities.
Sanction and submission drawings
All service design and details
Damp proofing details